We're always on the lookout for great producers, editors, motion graphic designers and all-round brilliant minds. Have a look at our current vacancies below - but even if there's nothing in the list that sounds like you, don't go away. We have many more genius-shaped holes to fill.
Please send CV's & cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now looking for a talented Producer to join our busy and creative team.
Reporting to our Executive Producers, you will be working on a wide variety of creative content, anything from corporate internal communications to high end branded films.
This is a full-time opportunity for either a Producer, or an experienced Junior Producer looking to make a step up. We’re looking for an exceptionally organised and motivated individual who can juggle the complex process of producing creative content whilst keeping projects on budget, managing and scheduling resource and dealing with day-to-day communication with our clients and our internal project management team.
- Planning and managing budgets
- Manage and oversee the production schedule
- Track progress against objectives, schedule and budget
- Plan content requirements and manage internal and external asset production
- Support the acquisition, development and planning of new briefs
- Establish and maintain clear project communication with internal and external parties
- Promote team motivation and creativity
- Work closely with our EP’s and Creative Dept
- Have worked on a wide range of creatively exciting projects
- Tech-savvy and motivated to stay on top of the latest film and production trends
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Producer in a production company or agency environment
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible and friendly client management style
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
SAN FRANCISCO & SINGAPORE
Across the Pond deeply believes that authentic and relevant content created with exceptional care and craft can impact audiences in ways other advertising cannot.
Who is it for? If the audience isn’t clear at any stage of a job, we’re not doing our job.
Across the Pond are looking for a talented Production Manager to join the Production department within the company.
You will be responsible for the administration and production needs of the department, working closely with our producers on a daily basis. You should have a love of order and process and thrive in a fast-paced creative department. You should have had a good few years of being a Production Manager behind you and your prior experience should be in video production more so than broadcast, with a big interest in online content creation.
Applicants should be calm, diligent and extremely conscientious with the ability to juggle your own workload and acute attention to detail. A background knowledge in Paprika budgeting software is a bonus. Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail are equally important. Responsibilities will be many and varied so you should be flexible, show initiative and have a willingness to get involved.
Keeping the production calendars up to date with all aspects of the production process.
Writing call sheets and risk assessments.
Provide overall admin support to the department.
Working closely with our in-house Producers, Post Production department and Head of Production to maintain a high level of quality and precision on your projects.
Work on a variety of content from Internal Comms to fast turnaround creative content
Booking travel and accommodation for crew and talent.
Reconciling expenses and petty cash and processing invoices.
Be the main point of contact in the department for day-to-day running of projects and department practical needs.
Arranging visas, location permits, carnets, etc.
Experience building budgets up to or over £100k
Must be experienced in juggling multiple shoots and budgets.
Strong background in multicam foreign shoots.
Knowledge of camera equipment preferable.
Good relationship with suppliers from crew, kit companies, catering and locations.
Must be experienced in organising visas and carnets for foreign shoots.
Strong background in working on large budgets necessary.
Must be capable of writing extensive and thorough risk assessments.
Manage and maintain department production resources for scheduling.